FREE SUPERVISED RESPITE CARE AVAILABLE DURING THE MEETING
FIRST TUESDAY of EACH MONTH · 6:00 to 7:30PM
Please join us every first Tuesday of each month in supportive setting to learn, chat, and connect with persons who have loved ones affected by Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, this may be a great opportunity for you! Our monthly CARE AND SHARE meeting is open to everyone over the age of 14.
- Do you want to learn more about Alzheimer’s disease?
- Do you want to understand the different types of dementia?
- Do you want to get suggestions on how to communicate with your loved one?
- Do you want to understand the different stages of this progressive illness?
- Do you want to identify the myths and truths of Alzheimer’s disease?
- Do you want to know how to interpret behavioral concerns?
Location: Sun Valley at the Meadows
Presenter: Patricia J. Outland; CTRS, CDP (Certified Dementia Practitioner)
For further information, please call 410-795-6003
Please note that there are a limited number of spaces available. Light refreshments will be served.